Yup…!!! Now you can track the buses of APSRTC and put a pull stop for waiting for hours, this tracking has been enabled for all major routes, and many city busses, you can track any APSRTC bus with the service number or bus 🚍number.
Please note – this tracking system is not yet enabled by palle Velugu and minor route busses
How to track APSRTC 🚌bus-
- Firstly download live tracking here
- Enter bus number or service number
- Both can be found on ticket
- If you have reserved then Service number will be sent to you through an SMS
- If you don’t have both service number and bus number you can have it here(roll on to bottom)
- Once you have your service number and bus number you can find the exact location of the bus(if it is running only)
How to get service number of any bus-
- After downloading the app above
- Go to search bus option
- Enter route and select bus type
- Now you’ll get a list, select the desired bus from the list
- By clicking on the bus, you get service number
- That’s it,..! Start tracking!!!